As of 12:00 noon on the day after the exchange of ratifications of
this document, a
treaty of non-aggression is hereby established as existing between
the Kingdom of Eastern Zartania and the Federal Republic of
Whitlam. The signing parties of this pact agree to abide by the
1) Neither party shall attack in any way, shape, or form the vessels,
aircraft, territory, installations, citizens, etc., of the other
signing party for any reason whatsoever.
2) Neither party shall provide weapons or support to a nation
engaged in active hostilities with the other signing party.
3) If such an attack is executed, it will be considered a breach of
this nonaggression pact and therefore an act of war.
4) The party not engaged in hostilities MUST declare its
neutrality in any armed conflict involving the other party.
5) Both signing parties pledge themselves to peaceful coexistance
with each other, and the exploration of all possible diplomatic
means to resolving future problems.
6) This pact is to be considered legally binding, and may only be
abrogated through the consent of both signing nations.
This pact becomes official with the signing by the chief diplomatic
officers of the two parties. May this pact be the first step toward
eternal peace between the nations of Eastern Zartania and Whitlam.
Chief Diplomatic Officers:
|Prime Minister Shane Armstrong||July 1, 298|
|Federal Republic of Whitlam||Date|
|Foreign Minister Randall Young||June 28, 298||Kingdom of Eastern Zartania||Date|
Negotiated and signed in Gough, captial of the Federal Republic of Whitlam.